Pay Rate: $30.00/hour – $50.00/hour
Benefits: Hearing, vision, dental, 401K match 100% up to 3%.
- BRAND new top of the line truck
- They get uniforms, 11 sets
- Safety glasses
- Steel toes shoes…on and on.
Generator Field Service Technician(s) will be responsible for performing field related preventative/routine repairs on Generator and company related equipment within the Company Power Center South Florida region which includes Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all the forces around them – customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers, and manufacturers’ employees.
- Ability to travel to customer(s) locations to perform diesel generator related repairs on generators to include Generac, Kohler, Perkins, Kubota, Cummns, Yanmar, Onan, Briggs and Stratton, Tradewinds, CAT, Katolight etc.
- Perform scheduled service and troubleshooting tasks on customer’s equipment and trailers.
- Assist in resolving customer related issues in a timely matter.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as needed.
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned.
- Pre-Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs and maintain truck inventory.
- Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure all repairs are completed as assigned and according to manufacturer requirements.
- Ensure proper cosmetic appearance upon completion of repairs.
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned per Company Power Center return parts guidelines.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition.
- All communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty.
- All failures identified are matched to solutions necessary to affect a repair.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Consult, when necessary, with Company Service Department ticket system to ensure accuracy and approval of repairs.
- Perform all work in accordance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in the proper filing of warranty claims and/or customer invoices.
- Follow all company employee policies and procedures, especially pertaining to travel and company credit cards.
- Other duties as assigned by branch management personnel.
- Must be able to acquire Security Clearance for high profile customers sites.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour