(Diesel Generator) Field Service Technician – Denver, CO
Location: Denver, CO
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour – $45.00/hour
Benefits: Hearing, vision, dental, 401K match 100% up to 4%.
Generator Field Service Technician(s) will be responsible for performing field related preventative/routine repairs on Generator and company related equipment within the Company Power Center Denver, Colorado region which includes approximately a 100 mile radius surrounding Denver.
The Generator Technician in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all the forces around them – customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers, and manufacturers’ employees.
- Ability to travel to customer(s) locations to perform diesel generator related repairs on generators to include Generac, Kohler, Perkins, Kubota, Cummins, Caterpillar, Yanmar, Onan, Briggs and Stratton, Tradewinds, Deutz, etc.
- Perform scheduled service and troubleshooting tasks on customer’s equipment and trailers.
- Assist in resolving customer related issues in a timely matter.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as needed.
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned.
- Pre-Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs and maintain truck inventory.
- Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure all repairs are completed as assigned and according to manufacturer requirements.
- Ensure proper cosmetic appearance upon completion of repairs.
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned per Company Power Center return parts guidelines.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition.
- All communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty.
- All failures identified are matched to solutions necessary to affect a repair.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Consult, when necessary, with Company Service Department ticket system to ensure accuracy and approval of repairs.
- Perform all work in accordance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in the proper filing of warranty claims and/or customer invoices.
- Follow all company employee policies and procedures, especially pertaining to travel and company credit cards.
- Other duties as assigned by branch management personnel.
- Must be able to acquire Security Clearance for high profile customers sites.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:Denver, Colorado: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location