Generous base salary, commission, excellent benefits, and 401k plus company truck
The Service Sales Manager is responsible for increasing Parts Sales with existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in their assigned territory. They solicit new business and maintain accounts through face-to-face and phone contacts, developing networks and industry contacts, promoting our value-added products and services, and keeping customer satisfaction a priority. This position shall be based in Jacksonville, Florida, and will cover North Florida and The Carolinas.
- Actively promote service and parts sales in the assigned territory.
- Communicate parts orders and delivery instructions to counter people, while also coordinating with the service department on service work.
- Actively identify and develop new customer contacts to expand market share.
- Assist customers in solving problems and providing technical support.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and company as needed to ensure that the customer’s needs are met.
- Keep abreast of new products, competition, and pricing trends.
- Coordinate relationships with New and Used Equipment prospects.
- Promote the sale of parts and accessories and act as an advisor to wholesale or retail customers.
- In conjunction with Credit management, establishes a method of payment for service and wholesale parts.
- Facilitate the setup of a company account with new customers to simplify doing business together.
- Follow up on and confirm customer requirements and orders to ensure satisfaction.
- Review special orders and pricing with the manager for approvals.
- Deliver orders and pick-up returns from customers, as needed.
- Effectively and efficiently manage required reports and paperwork (budgets, travel, CRM, call reports, expense reports, time sheets, etc.).
- Focus on Xchange engine and parts sales.
- Other duties to meet business needs.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 3+ years of recent/relevant experience with outside sales.
- Experience in sales of parts or services in the engine or industrial equipment industries.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the company, and can operate a company vehicle by all state and federal laws, company policies, and guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. to waist height.